Friday, November 5, 2010

Shopping in China Town

Heart of San Fransisco
Today we woke up early  :( ... Moms....
We went straight to China town and spend the day shopping there and by Union Square. I love all the small Chinese stores, you can make some really good bargains there.

Up and Down the hills
After a long day of walking up and down the hills, in and out the stores, we ended up at Marshalls, where we came to do most of our shopping. Funny how you travel so far away from home (DC) and end up shopping at the same old stores... Only in America. My mom asked me what I will do when I get back to Sweden..? People, what will I do?!

Mom by San Fransiscos tallest building;
Bank of America and by the Bankmans Heart



Now we are trying to figure out what to do our last night in the City, and what our next move in the state will be..? Where to next? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment