Friday, November 5, 2010

Mom! California here we come!

Thank you so much to you Corey, and your family, for taking me in and making me feel so much like home! I really enjoyed my stay - and the FOOD! It was great! I hope to see you all soon, or let me rephrase; I will see you all soon. If it's here, in Sweden or unknown destination, I will see you soon! :)

After a really nice morning, we had a somewhat stressful noon. It was such a relief to arrive at Jackson International, on time with a bag that wasn't over weight! Pheeew! Now the next 'problem'. I hate good byes, last time I cried like a baby when we said good bye. I usually don't do the crying good-bye thing. I'm pretty good at that. But our first adventure together (Hawaii) was pretty amazing! We did and discovered so many cool things so it's insane. Of course it sucks when a trip like that have to come to an end. But you can't get away from it. It was time to go, this time too. With plenty of thank you's, smiles and great big hugs, Corey made sure to cheer it all up so I would board with a smile on my face, also remembering I would have someone I love to meet me up on the other side; My MOM would be in San Fransisco waiting for me! :)

Welcome to America Mom!
I got her some really cool golf stuff for her birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment