Thursday, November 4, 2010

My last full day w my BP friend :(

My last full day with Corey. Sucks! I hate last days. So not cool that I already have to get going. We spend the day being lazy! Sweeeeet! Played board games, cooked dinner, both Southern and Swedish, and then we went to the movies to see Secretariat. Great movie! After the movie we went to see his sister and brother in law, which was really nice. Then home for another movie night, and while Corey later fell asleep and his parents woke up for work, I was stuck packing my horrible bags. Never will I ever pack like this again. If I do end up moving abroad again, I will ship all my belongings - it IS worth every penny! Bah!

Side note about dinner;

Southern dish
Red beans and smoked sausage with rice. 
As a no beans and hardly a sausage eater, I was surprised over a tasty flavorful sausage meal!

Swedish "Fish balls"
Haha, always a blast to watch foreigners eat canned Swedish food! It survived the test, but Corey said he liked the 'Makrill' better. But these Southern people want to add spices to everything! I love it, but really, who put spices on Makrill and Fiskbullar??? 
;)
I guess it's the small things that does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment