Monday, October 25, 2010

My last weeks, Thank You

A super quick update!

From now on my blog will be shorter. The posts on Hawaii were so long and detailed, so that I could put all my information in a printed book together with all the amazing pictures. No more Novels! I "promise"! ;)

It had to come to an end. All good things have to. And doesn't it suck?!
I have had such an amazing time here in the US, I've won family and friends for a life time and I feel so fortunate to have had such an successful exchange.
My last couple of weeks in DC was a lot of fun, but also hard. It's been a loong good bye/ see ya process. Too long, but I feel happy to be able to say that. It's been long because of all loving people I've met!

Some of my good bye's included traveling:
Sebastian and I went for a weekend in the state of New York to see the Niagara falls and to visit Bella. Great great great experience! The falls were amazing and we had such a good time!
We also went to Philly with Mika to say good bye to Jaq. This also, was a great weekend!
My last weekend was filled filled filled, with fun, friends and family! We went to scary night at Cox Farms, my family hosted a good bye party, Liams soccer game, Halloween at Kings Dominion and movies and movie nights! I had a blast, the fun activities made it easier to say good bye.

Thank You Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment