Monday, October 25, 2010

From Home to Home. My upcoming traveling route.

My traveling month is here, it's time to meet up with friends who lives further away and to make some new adventures! It will be hard for me to keep in touch through phone and Internet from now on, but I will do my best to update this blog when I get a chance. Leave comments and I'll make sure to get back to you.
And again for you facebook crazy people out there; I'm more likely to update and respond Here while traveling, then on Facebook, so please comment here and not there lol ;) It's also more fun to keep writing if I can keep a conversation with you:) I know it's hard not to use Facebook, but think of it like rehab haha (My hostmom taught me that you only tease people you love, now keep this in mind!! ;)

My upcoming traveling route

  • October 20th - 27th Indiana & Illinois
  • October 27th - November 3rd Mississippi and the south
  • November 3rd - 19th CaliforniaArizona, Utah, Nevada
  • November 20th - December 1st Sid and Novi Sad in Serbia
  • December 1st -  *** Amsterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment