Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A sauna isn't always what it seem to be, so thank god, a bar is always a bar

Yesterday after updating my blog, and after some lunch/dinner we decided to hit up a sauna close by. Leuuwarden is freezing with all the snow and ice, and they have a special offer for students in the window to the sauna, so why not? I only expected it to be one or two different saunas, maybe a dry one and a steam one, but it would be great to just sit there and get warm and relaxed all the way through!
We arrived and the girl checked us in through the computer and then she showed us the way to a room with lockers. She open the door and the first thing I saw was a naked man standing there shaking of the water on his back against a towel. Ooops. Immediately I made eye contact with the girl again but she showed no signs, that she'd been opening the wrong door. Instead she looked at us and said; "Here's your lockers. When your done getting undressed, you can just come out here". She pointed through the next door were we could see a few pools and tubs. "Ehhhm okay..." I answered and before I knew it, she was gone. And there we stood. A quiet second and then I turned around to my dear friend with a little bit of a surprised face. "Great... something tells me I shouldn't have freaked out about finding my swimsuit?" What none of us had known as we walked in 5 minutes earlier was that the sauna was a naked spa.

Monday night, our last real night out together, was spend at Fire with good friends, okay music and -yay- cheap drinks! I can't believe how cheap it is to go out everywhere - but in Sweden! I'll miss that now when I go back... It's not cool that the drinks are 1/3 or or less, of the price they usually are back home. After clubs and bars, it was time for the after party and the after the after party-party. It was fun and I got to hang out more with all the cool people I've met here. Some had more fun then others, what's up with people always forgtting not to pass out?? Let's just say, that someone went through a really nice make up session this morning... and that I now 5 minutes ago, told him that he still got a blue nose and waterproof masara under his eyes.. Rule #1, if you can't stay awake, tell people you're out, so then they can't mess with you. Got it? I will really miss them. It's a quiet happy crowd. Maybe I should come here and study as well? I just got offered a room and everthing, it would be all cleared out for me to move in when the semester start in January.. What do you think about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment